Customer Experience (CX) for millenials
A positive customer experience not only results in making your customer happy, but it can also lead to additional revenue. The best marketing money can buy is a customer who will promote your business — because they’ll refer their friends and family to you, free of charge.
The best way to define customer experience is as the impression you leave with your customer, resulting in how they think of your brand, across every stage of the customer journey.
There are two major reasons to deliver customer experience: repeat business and happiness. Sales turn prospects into new customers. Service turns new customers into repeat customers. Service also makes customers happy! Happy customers are much easier to deal with than irate customers. This training programme is for professionals who want to make a significant contribution to their company’s image or bottom line and make their own lives easier.
The difference between EC Global’s Customer Experience (CX) For Millennials Programme and others is our belief that customer training cannot be taught in a classroom setting alone. It requires practical application. Therefore, our Customer Service programme focuses 70% of time on roles plays and customer services “games”. This technique offers participants on this programme, real life examples and helps them experience the positive effects of proper customer care.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND :
The target candidates for this Professional Diploma in Entrepreneurship are:
- Customer Service Representatives
- Professionals who work as Technical Support, Hot Line, or Help Desk
- Professionals who work on a Team
- Operators, Receptionists, Administrative or Sales Assistants
- Everyone in a Customer Focused Organization
COURSE OBJECTIVE :
- Appreciate how customer service efforts impact company profits;
- Understand that internal customer service is just as critical as external customer service
- Prioritize and focus on the top expectations of customers;
- Identify one’s own personality style and the personality styles of customers;
- Apply personality knowledge to communicate more effectively with customers;
- Have influence in the organization by documenting customer concerns;
- Make better choices to improve attitude;
- Develop a personalized strategy for improving listening skills;
- Choose vocabulary that is calming and persuasive.
Please note that upon filling up your details & clicking send, you are agreeing to register for the selected course on the list. You will be redirected to our paypal payment page to continue with the registration process. Thank you.