Food & Beverage Service Skills
Food and beverage assistants are customer service professionals that work in restaurants, coffee shops, bars, clubs, hotels and other retail eating and drinking establishments. There are more part-time positions in this field than there are in most Industries, and this is continuing to grow.
Experienced and professional food and beverage assistants can progress to increased paying roles in larger and more formal food establishments within the Hospitality Industry.
Our Food and Beverage course is designed to prepare learners to work in food & beverage within the hospitality industry by providing students with essential knowledge and developing their practical skills in respect of F&B operations. This course covers the basic theory and practice within the Food Service Industry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The target candidates for this Professional Diploma in Entrepreneurship are:
- Waiters & Waitresses
COURSE STRUCTURE :
- Be able to prepare tables or counters for meals
- Understand the importance of serving customers in a cheerful, courteous and efficient manner
- Greet customers, present menus and help customers select menu items
- Inform customers about daily specials
- Ask with confidence is there any dietary requirements
- Record orders and place them with the kitchen and bar
- Pick up and serve orders
- Demonstrate good organization and multitasking skills
- Check that customers are enjoying their meals and correct any problems
- Suggest and serve desserts and beverages
- Clean and reset tables
- Tabulate and present bills for payment.
- Understand the importance of good health and good grooming.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team, with little supervision
- Have learned good verbal communication skills and sensitivity to customer needs
- Have the ability to work calmly under pressure.
Please note that upon filling up your details & clicking send, you are agreeing to register for the selected course on the list. You will be redirected to our paypal payment page to continue with the registration process. Thank you.