PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN HOTEL & AVIATION HOSPITALITY
This course offers a wide range of aviation, hospitality and tourism in depth theoretical and practical skills and knowledge designed uniquely for those who are looking to seize career opportunities and excel in working with hotels, resorts, restaurants, airlines, airports, customer service organizations, travel companies or cruise. The participants will gain confidence to step into the real- world work experience in months, not years through our rigorous and industry targeted program.
In order to produce outstanding candidates in today’s competitive market of these industries, professional development skills of grooming, communication and personality trainings are incorporated to this module for added value.
- Develop knowledge in the hospitality operations including guest service operations, food and beverage service, housekeeping operations
- Develop knowledge in aviation operations including airlines’ interview process, in-flight services, passenger and baggage handling and air travel management
- Enhance the participants’ soft skills by practicing professional hospitality grooming, personal presentation, etiquette and communication skills
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Food and Beverage Hygiene and Work Safety Practice
- Food and Beverage Guest Service Operation Functions
- Housekeeping Guest Services
- Laundry and Linen Services
- Housekeeping VIP Services
- Reception Activities Handling
- Front Office Database Administration
- Introduction to Aviation Industry
- Airlines Interview Process and Techniques
- Introduction to Aircraft and Aviation Familiarizations
- Customer Service Skills and Principles
- PT3 / SPM / UEC or equivalent
- Able to understand and communicate in basic English
6 Months / 480 Guided Learning Hours
Please note that upon filling up your details & clicking send, you are agreeing to register for the selected course on the list. You will be redirected to our paypal payment page to continue with the registration process. Thank you.